The NRA Basics of Pistol Shooting course, an Instructor-Led Training (ILT), provides comprehensive training in pistol shooting. Key components of the course include:
- Gun Safety Rules: Essential safety practices for handling and storing firearms.
- Operation of Revolvers and Semi-Automatic Pistols: Detailed instructions on the mechanics and use of these two common types of pistols.
- Ammunition Knowledge and Selection: Guidance on choosing the right ammunition for different types of shooting activities.
- Fundamentals of Pistol Shooting: Core principles and techniques for accurate and safe pistol shooting.
- Marksmanship: Techniques to improve accuracy and shooting skills.
- Shooting Range Safety: Best practices for maintaining safety on the shooting range.
This 8-hour course is tailored for shooters of all levels and provides a solid foundation in pistol shooting, emphasizing safety and responsible firearm handling
- Open Mind.
- Pistol or Revolver If you need a gun a loaner will be available.
Minimum of 150 rounds of factory ammunition for your specific firearm
Eye and ear protection. If need let me know
Hat or cap with bill
Weather-appropriate clothing (our classes are always rain or shine)
Comfortable and sturdy shoes or boots (no open toes)
$10.00Range Fee Cash
Course cost does not include firearms rental, ammunition or extended range times.
NRA Basics of Pistol Shooting
Cancellation/ Refund/ Exchange Policy: Booking a class at Hirt's Defensive Solutions LLC is a commitment to train. We train in all weather class will not be called off cause it's raining. If you are unable to attend we will move your deposit to the next available class. NO CALL NO SHOW NO REFUND. If Hirt's Defensive Solutions LLC cancels the class YOU WILL BE ISSUED A FULL REFUND